
Juniper has won my heart again and again this season. She is getting so interactive and fun. She smiles, laughs, waves hello, crawls, pulls herself up on anything....I LOVE IT.
For my dear friends whose babies are younger than 7-8 months, JUST WAIT. It gets so fun. Life as a mother just keeps getting better.
June has been completely spoiled by Grandma and everyone else in our family and I have a feeling when we leave to return to seattle there will be many tears.
We saw all our family and it was wonderful. I went on a really wonderful little retreat weekend to ashevill, nc. Wow, what a beautiful town. I had some real moments of clarity on my trip. I'm not setting a long list of new years goals. rather I am choosing one word to think of during the new year. To remind me of my intention and to be clear about what i want in my life. 2009 is going to be a big and beautiful year.
We did a cool exercise during my weekend surrounding the Enneagram. There are 9 personality types correlating to 9 numbers. When I found my number and read about it, i was utterly SHOCKED to realize how dead on everything was. So, if you are looking for a way to find more clarity and see some roadblocks you often run into go get this book!

Happy New Year.
also, I did my recording for my new little EP album hopefully to come up sometime in Jan/Feb. It was such an incredible experience for me. The musicians were amazing and I loved creating a live recording with such great talents. Photos by scott wiley and ryan tanner.
xo
4 comments:
Was happy to see you, Junie, and James. I can't believe she's already crawling!
She looks like such a happy baby! fun for crawlers!!
Wow! I can't believe she is crawling already! No really...I can't believe it! How much fun Sarah! If you can believe it, it gets better and better! How amazing how much we can love our little babies! I haven't seen you in a while...I'm glad holidays are over so we can get back into routine! See you soon.
Wow..we love the video. Thanks for posting them so we can share in your lives. Love, Gramma and Poppa
Post a Comment