What am I???????
This is my first attempt at sewing an animal. :)
please leave your guess in comments.
ANSWER IS...
my attempt at a bunny
although james says it is a squirrel.
I messed up the ears, but overall I think it turned out pretty dang cute.
Here is the patter I used:
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5483431
This is my first attempt at sewing an animal. :)
please leave your guess in comments.
ANSWER IS...
my attempt at a bunny
although james says it is a squirrel.
I messed up the ears, but overall I think it turned out pretty dang cute.
Here is the patter I used:
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5483431
7 comments:
sarah! good to see you in the blogging world. hopefully one of these days i will actually get to her you perform!
i guess some sort of rabbit....?!
Bunny
yeah, a bunny. I'm so impressed Sar...all this crafting. You are the queen, I still think back to some of the things you made me in HS when I am trying to make something now.
I'm going with mouse...but regardless, I think its adorable!
Mouse, he looks from one of those fantasy books I've seen David read
I thought it was a cat. cute anyway!
i guessed a bunny! i knew it. you're a pretty good seamstress!
Post a Comment