
We welcome ourselves to the blogging world. Feels so good. What does not feel so good right now is trying to get comfortable while sleeping. As most know I am pregnant and expecting a girl April 26! That is 64 days to go, although I am already uncomfortable and aware that it will get more uncomfortable. I don't think I've ever been hit by the "baby hungry craze" but I do have to say that I am already completely in love with June (her name) and I cannot wait to hold her and kiss her all over! ok. so maybe slightly crossing the line into baby craze teritory.
Quick update on the lives of Sarah and James:
*We are having our first baby! June is due April 26th.
*We live in Seattle (and LOVE IT!)
*James is finishing his second year of Med School here at the University of Washington...only 18 more years to go. :)
*We have 2 wonderful Dogs: Gracie the Weimaraner and Libby the pointer...and dog parks all over.
*We have finally upgraded to renting a house vs. an apt and I am in heaven with an actual yard!
*My music has lulled a bit this year due to feeling incredibly sick for 4 months early on...I am however planning on doing a show or two in UT in Aug and a little tour through CO in Aug ending with playing the Folks Fest Main Stage in the middle of Aug. (www.bluegrass.com) for more music updates go to www.sarahsample.com
*James doesn't get to go rock climbing as often as he would like...he has however taken up a new hobby of playing Electric Guitar...and fixing them up, he has become a soldering machine.
We will keep you update on the arrival of June into our world...
loves loves loves.
-s
Quick update on the lives of Sarah and James:
*We are having our first baby! June is due April 26th.
*We live in Seattle (and LOVE IT!)
*James is finishing his second year of Med School here at the University of Washington...only 18 more years to go. :)
*We have 2 wonderful Dogs: Gracie the Weimaraner and Libby the pointer...and dog parks all over.
*We have finally upgraded to renting a house vs. an apt and I am in heaven with an actual yard!
*My music has lulled a bit this year due to feeling incredibly sick for 4 months early on...I am however planning on doing a show or two in UT in Aug and a little tour through CO in Aug ending with playing the Folks Fest Main Stage in the middle of Aug. (www.bluegrass.com) for more music updates go to www.sarahsample.com
*James doesn't get to go rock climbing as often as he would like...he has however taken up a new hobby of playing Electric Guitar...and fixing them up, he has become a soldering machine.
We will keep you update on the arrival of June into our world...
loves loves loves.
-s
1 comment:
So happy you have a blog! It's so pretty too!
Post a Comment