CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Our Dogs...

before I start posting pictures of babies...i thought I would post at least a few pictures of my dogs...

Gracie Mae: weimaraner
nicknames: noodle, roodle, stroodle, trouble...
favorite activity: pestering libby and getting as much attention and love possible


Libby: german shorthair pointer
nicknames: our poka dot pointer, libbit, roochi
favorite inside activity: sleeping and more sleeping, except when there is a chance for food to be passed out.
favorite outside activity: always on the hunt...

2 comments:

Jane Durham said...

CONGRATS AND WELCOME TO THE BLOGOSPHERE! I have been awaiting this anxiously. Can't wait to hear more, I had no idea you had dogs, they are beauties!

Caitlin said...

welcome welcome! It sounds like your little family is doing well in Seattle. I can't wait to meet June either. I hope things go well for the both of you!

love from your home town,
Caitlin and Robbie