CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Come on Down!


I have watched the Price is Right from my childhood and have always wanted to go. I took my mom for her birthday and suprised her by bringing her dear friend Irene Falzone and my sister along as well. Let me just say that if you were to tune in to the show airing on March 25 you would NOT BE DISAPOINTED! Come on Down!

4 comments:

Ann Marie said...

No way! I didn't know you did that. I bet it was a fun, fun trip!

Melissa Thatcher said...

okay how come I had no idea you had a blog?! Price is right, baby! So glad you went!

Mum said...

Dear Sis,

Wow, you looked wonderful! We sure had fun watching the program this morning. We loved seeing your belly. Love, Mum and Poppa

Ann Marie said...

AHHHH!! We watched you this afternoon! So COOOOL! Ceej wants to know if you REALLY won all that stuff...especially that scuba gear!