so, for those of you asking...here it is the most recent pic of myself taken from my mac. wish I could say it is just the angle that is making me seem so HUGE...but not true. June is on her way. Any weight or date guesses? less than 6 weeks to go.
you still look tiny. I feel bigger than you look. June is going to be adorable. you aren't going to stay up there forever, right? We must meet her when she gets here!
you look great!! thx for posting :) ...yes...i did fail to give you the "this is my birthday reminder" call....which i have to admit is hilarious in and of itself :) hope all is well. miss you too. loves!
7 comments:
CUTE! I love love love your belly! I'll be so excited to meet June!
You look great Sarah! 6 pounds 8 ounces. (That's my guess.) Congrats you guys!
btw: dannyleanne.blogspot.com
you still look tiny. I feel bigger than you look. June is going to be adorable. you aren't going to stay up there forever, right? We must meet her when she gets here!
SO fun sarah! i just can't picture a belly like that on myself yet! you look great! and i love the name June. how adorable. hope all is well.
you look great!! thx for posting :) ...yes...i did fail to give you the "this is my birthday reminder" call....which i have to admit is hilarious in and of itself :) hope all is well. miss you too. loves!
Sarah, It's so fun to see you! I'm so glad you found my blog. Congrats on the upcoming baby! Our babies will be so close in age!! You look fabulous!
this is exactly what I was hoping you would have posted! I was just waiting for it. How beautiful you are! love you and June (hi James too)
Post a Comment