CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

White Coats

James just finished his second year of medical school at the University of Washington. There was a White Coat ceremony where they receive their first white coats to use during rotations the following two years. I am so proud of James, he is so incredibly disciplined and really enjoys learning. This photo is of James and his good friend Clint. Often I am asked what kind of doctor James wants to be, and reply "a good one," I am convinced he will be a great one. I've also included a few pics of juniper only because I cannot get enough of her.



Sunday Best

This face is so sad...hate to hear her cry

James and Junie at the dog park

5 comments:

w and w said...

Could she be more beautiful? I think not. I'm sure you're an incredible mother. You look great too, James is struttin' the coat well...what can we say? You're a beautiful family.

Johnsons said...

Congrats James!!! Such a big accomplishment. I think medical school would be the most challenging schooling possible. I really admire the doctors that I work with. Especially the new ones and residents. They are always so motivated and newly educated with the latest updates in the medical field. It is really refreshing as a nurse to work with new, gung-ho (yes, that is official medical terminology) md's. June is so beautiful, I am not surprised you cannot get enough of her. Newborns are so wonderful. And it only gets better.

Leanne said...

Wow! Congrats to James! June is such a doll, I love the cry face!

Ann Marie said...

Woohoo! White coat! James is a good everything. We're happy to call you guys friends.

And, oh, that sad face! June is so precious! Can't wait until I get a little extra $ to come visit.

CJ is loving his new job. I'm trying to figure out what to do with my new life here is Sacramento. I'll let you know what I decide.

loves to you!

The Baker Family - a red thread said...

James - that is one snazzy white coat; and a flipping cute baby girl! I love the pictures and I am so happy for you!