So. One new change in my life has been the addition of reality TV. I am a bit hesitant to reveal that I watch an large amount of TV and I want to tell you all that we did not have cable before..how we read so much...and we were so active in our communities and outdoor world.. however...truth is: I watch a lot of TV now that I am feeding June on the couch hours of each day. My new favorite is Project Runway, I am amazed at what the designers come up with AND then MAKE! I think some of the clothes are beautiful, others are terrible, some are pure drama...but regardless I am always impressed with someone who has the insight and skill to create in such a short amount of time. Most reality TV is lame, but the craft person in me is drawn to the idea of creating something fast and beautiful. Anyhow, on the show designers are given a new challenge or theme every week and have a limited amount of time and resources to make their outfit. Then the last 3 designers left in the series get to show a collection of their clothes at fashion week, and the collections have be a cohesive series... so all that to introduce my cohesive series of photos taken tonight of June Charlotte sporting her "frogware" onsie...yes, 13 weeks old on sunday...give her a hand people. I now introduce June. She looks so "Fierce."
She is too cute. I bet you are loving every minute! It's hard not to watch a lot of TV when you are feeding a new baby. One thing I'm a little worried about with my next, what do I do with my other two?!
I am so happy I am not solo on the Project Runway fan club. Johns always makes fun of me because I love all the bravo tv series. I also like Top Chef...who would have thought..I don't even like to cook. What makes it worse is that we have DVR so I record them all. June is so beautiful. And nice photography Sarah.
Okay your little girl is ADORABLE. I'm sorry I haven't emailed you...things have been crazy. But I'd love to chat as well. My email is ashley.beck@gmail.com when you have time.
oh sarah! I can't believe her. She is even more amazing than before! Seriously those pictures are ... I can't think of the right word. I just love them. And I've always wanted to design clothes like that, my secret dream.
Don't feel guilty, what else is there for a woman to do in your situation. Reading blogs was my "nursing hobby". Way to find the beauty in it. And he is SO HANDSOME, it could kill me!
9 comments:
She is too cute. I bet you are loving every minute! It's hard not to watch a lot of TV when you are feeding a new baby. One thing I'm a little worried about with my next, what do I do with my other two?!
She is so beautiful! I'm loving all the photos and videos!
If I had TV I think I would watch that show for sure!
stoppn' in on the blog. love the pictures of your june bug. she is really cute! fred and audj
I am so happy I am not solo on the Project Runway fan club. Johns always makes fun of me because I love all the bravo tv series. I also like Top Chef...who would have thought..I don't even like to cook. What makes it worse is that we have DVR so I record them all. June is so beautiful. And nice photography Sarah.
those pics are ADORABLE! i wish we could come to the festival to hear you on august 16th. good luck! you are awesome!
Hi Sarah! June is so beautiful! Are you coming to Utah soon!?
Okay your little girl is ADORABLE. I'm sorry I haven't emailed you...things have been crazy. But I'd love to chat as well. My email is ashley.beck@gmail.com when you have time.
oh sarah! I can't believe her. She is even more amazing than before! Seriously those pictures are ... I can't think of the right word. I just love them. And I've always wanted to design clothes like that, my secret dream.
Don't feel guilty, what else is there for a woman to do in your situation. Reading blogs was my "nursing hobby". Way to find the beauty in it. And he is SO HANDSOME, it could kill me!
Post a Comment