
until now...
James and I went to Utah for a family wedding. I flew home alone with June, and while June cried for an hour in the airport before our flight I started to get nervous. I've never been the person in public places that everyone is staring at because of the crying baby. I don't think most people mind. Some do. But, I hate feeling paranoid about it. Prayer was said. Prayer was answered and June slept the whole flight. Wahoo. We learned several other things on the trip like:
-We had a schedule. we broke it. we paid.
-Family gatherings are wonderful but babies do require naps.
-June CAN sleep 7 hours
-Just when you think you have something down, something changes.
I'm starting to do more music and it feels good. I've realized that I need a new game plan...and it is in the works. I might update you all soon.
5 comments:
I love it! Only a mother with a baby uderstands those feelings. My first flight with baby in hand was to Hawaii! Jake was 6 months old and I was SO nervous. I was so lucky he was a little sick, so yes he slept on my lap the whole way! However, the lady behind us had a tiny tiny baby who just screamed. It helped that my sister and I both had babies, because we were able to help her feel okay about bringing a baby on board. I'm glad you survived.
Glad she slept through the flight! I know I don't mind the crying babies.
Glad you're playing more music!
oh her cry face is so cute.
we're going to hawaii when leo's 8+ months, so that will be interesting to say the least.
keep the guitar tuned.
Awesome! Your kid is beautiful!
Post a Comment