CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

my first video....Revised

(many said this first video stopped working, so I've downloaded a new one, and even got june to smile for us! )
I wish I could say this video contained earth shattering material of June talking or taking her first steps....but this is my first video post, and June is my constant companion and therefore the star of the show. enjoy. She is smiling and we are late to church, typical story...

This next clip is of June in her Ocean Playland, she is always happy here. Looks at a mirror, hands hit the rattles, this is a bit longer but I am not sure how to edit length yet....enjoy little juniper.

8 comments:

Ann Marie said...

So glad you put these videos up! She so so so precious! Love it.

Mum said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mum said...

Hey Kids, It is such a joy to see and hear the babe. Love, Mum and Dad

Diana said...

I have yet to figure out how to play the videos? I know its just me, but I will figure it out soon, I'm sure she is a doll!

Jane Durham said...

sarah! it is so fun to see june, I can't wait til next week in person! I also love hearing your voice talking to her, she will treasure that someday! It sounds so like your mom... beautiful.

Mum said...

Dear Kids, We just live for this stuff. Hope the baby is feeling better, maybe she won't be a world traveler. Hugs to all of you and happy traveling home. Love, MUM

Diana said...

Hey Sarah, I have changed my blog address too: www.aboutthefam.blogspot.com - Hey I just wanted to let you know to update your info! :) love ya.

Katie said...

I cannot get over how cute June is. What a doll! It was so fun to see you and meet cute June at Nat's. You are a darling Mom!