CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A gift for 5 of you!!!!






So my friend holly did this great post, and now I will follow:)
Here is the deal. The first five people to comment this post will get something made by me.

My choice.

For you.

This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.
2- What I create will be just for you.
3- It'll be done this year.
4- You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. It may be photography or an article on properly cleaning your face before a masque. I may sew or paint something. I may bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!
5- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your own blog and offer the same deal to 5 of your own lucky blog readers. So, the first 5 people to leave a comment telling me they are in win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it.

5 comments:

Laurel Criddle said...

Why am I the coolest ever!? I'm the first to post! Yay! A little hesitant to post though because now I must make something for people....which could be a good thing or a bad thing :) Looking forward to what I get :)

Belkycita said...

Heyyyyy, I can't believe I am number two!!!!
I was so sure I didn't get it but I just wanted to see, I am excited..

Jane Durham said...

what fortunate timing! i love things you make, i still have some modge podge boxes among other things...yay, no matter how bizarre.

Emily Burnette said...

Lucky #4!! Yay! I love this post! I'm excited to see what your creative mind comes up with :) I'm looking forward to passing it on...

Tracy said...

Whooo hoo, I am number 5. Anything made by you would be super with your amazing creativeness!
By the way I need your email so I can add you to my blog
tracygarner18@gmail.com