CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

funny funny.

So quick update:

1. I celebrated my birthday. James took me to the lovely "Pair." Can you say AMAZING? Have you ever eaten a roasted artichoke? and I played in the Kerrville New Folk Songwriter contest, had an amazing time!

2. James climbed Mt. Rainier
with his friends from WY and UT. Yes, he is a great climber. And Yes, I will let him blog about it.

3. James finishes his third year of Medical school this week! Go James.

AND NOW....what you didn't know you were waiting for. This is some of the best footage of June I have. It is so funny, I started making this sound, and she thought I was the best comic on earth. Love it. and I will love you more if you love it.



5 comments:

Jane Durham said...

I've always wondered what other ways people like artichokes. I've only had them steamed. More info about you playing? Best part of the movie: .26-.29
missed you this week getting together with the girls-

Belkycita said...

Happy late birthday!!!
Wow James!
She is too cute!!! what a funny little one.
Thanks for sharing I LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

You are hilarious Sarah! When are you coming in town? Are you bringing Juniper with you?

Ann Marie said...

what a sweet little laugh!!

your birthday dinner sounds oh so yummy! happy birthday, again!

cj was so grateful to be able to join james on his trip. it really lifted his spirits!

Diana said...

Sarah, that was the BEST! Seriously, she was adorable...she had me laughing and smiling. I really need to meet her in person one of these times you are back in Utah! Congrats to James...for the climbing and med school! Schooling really does come to an end...at some point! It really does and a great education is so worth it!