
I've started a life coaching program again with a wonderful woman named Christine Kane.
It is a 7 week course and I did it first last April
and loved the results.
One of the main exercises is called 'BE-DO-HAVE'
with the purpose being to get clear.
most people are so distracted
from what really matters
that they never really ask themselves
"What do I want? Who do I want to be? What do I want to have? What delights me?"
they never get clear.
So the exercise is to write down
1. who i want to be?
2. what i want to do?
3. what i want to have?
also, when writing, do it as if it has already happened. Like:
"I am generous. I have traveled to Italy. I love driving my new leather-interior BMW." etc.
She also says to think "If I could not fail, and if I had no fear - here's what I would want."
So....
what would you want if you could not fail, if you had no fear, who do you want to be.
big things are coming this year. big things.
xo
sarah
1 comment:
how amazing!!! I should have taken one after I had my babies, it would have helped tons.
I did the exercise and have the answers written on my mirror, I'll share the last one, if I had no fear, if I could no fail "I have a pretty voice to sing to the top of my lungs everyday and lullabies to my kids"
I do sing to the top of my lungs but maybe they will appreciate it more if it sounded better :-) voice lessons?
Post a Comment