
Had a lovely trip to Utah to perform during Sundance.
The point was to connect independent musicians with filmakers.
I was not offered any movie deals nor did I get to sip hot cocoa with adrien brody to my
disappointment. But I did make a few connections, meet a lot of new people, and
I was reminded that I am not cool at all. I'm pretty nerdy when it comes down to it. I am a folkie lets remember. But I do believe that most good things that happen to us in life come about by working hard and treating people well. I think I did both this week.
buckets of joy for me this week were found in playing with my talented friends ryan tanner and dylan schorer. Playing with people you feel safe around is pretty indispensable.
also, junie and most my family caught this awful flu. anyone else been sick? so I will not included the number of hours we watched tv and movies. lets just say. a lot.
xoxo
1 comment:
congrats on playing at sundance! You know, the band has played there before too, and I left feeling the same way you did :) It always seems so silly and poofed up to me. People like to throw around a lot of big names and ego-centered comments. At least you know what really matters! Way to go!
Post a Comment