
sorry I have disappeared for a few weeks.
it has been wonderful to be back in seattle. i love it here.
we have been spending a lot of time thinking about where we could end up for the next four years...
seattle belongs in my heart and yet to have family support next door would really make my music career so much easier. not that this decision is mine, it is ours and of course it belongs to the program who wants us. in truth, i am so proud of james. he has worked so so hard these last four years in medical school and i know he makes a competitive applicant. whatever program gets james in the end is lucky indeed.
i am about to go on my dream cruise in a week. CAYAMO is a music cruise, and the artists this year include emmylou harris, lyle lovett, brandi carlile, rachel yamagata, darrell scott, and on and on. the thought that I will get to sing, my songs, on this boat really sets my heart sailing.
maybe if you are reading this you will say a little prayer that my little songs will find a way to be heard by one or two of my heros...and maybe they will be charmed enough to take me on tour? sounds good right?
Valentines Day was special. I love any reason to celebrate...especially reasons to celebrate the people I love.
anyone have any sweet valentine stories or traditions to share?
xo
4 comments:
Hi there beautiful lady!
Happy Valentines my <3 goes to you ;-)
I received a week ago the package I sent to you.No explanations of why never left the country. I am giving up on local mail system, I'll just fedx it.
Oh and for a love story check my blog under "When South meets North"
:-)
my prayer will be for you to go with Rachel Yamagata, I'd love to hear her live with you!
you are probably on your dream cruise right now...so wonderful! i'm sure all those beautiful musicians will recognize another beautiful musician...you'll be a travellin' rockstar in no time!
can't wait to see where you and james end up next.
loves!
go fight win!
Post a Comment