CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 18, 2010

THE MATCH



HEY FRIENDS.

been a long time. missed you.

so this lil note is to tell you all that we officially matched for Residency at the University of Utah in Salt Lake City.

we do our first year of internal medicine at a UW program in Boise, ID.

we move in june to Boise and a year later we move to SLC.

james has worked so hard these last 4 years of med school and I am incredibly proud of him. we are looking forward to being close to family. and i am looking forward to making touring a little easier.

thank you for all your support. here we come idaho.
my lil seattle heart might be breaking a tiny bit.

xo
s

8 comments:

Belkycita said...

That is AWESOME!! Congratulations to your family!! it is a team effort.

Ricki said...

Yay! Nice to know where you'll be for the next little while. And both great cities.

Diana said...

Yipee! I can't wait to have you back again! Seriously, we LOVE you at our house. I am going to video tape my kids singing your songs. Really, I am pumped...I let out a scream and told Jared! Yeah, we love Sarah...maybe after two years I can meet your little girl!!! :)

Laurel Criddle said...

Why is everyone so happy?!?! Hahah no really I'm happy but also very saddy. You've been a great friend to me here in seattle. I'll miss you dearly. I'm excited to hear bout all your adventures! Love you.

Ann Marie said...

way to go james!!! that is so awesome! yay for utah, yay for family, yay for sarah playing more music!

Jane Durham said...

!!!! wow. I'm so happy! You'll just have to visit Seattle to play frequent concerts. Speaking of concerts, we need to chat about the upcoming house concert! Can't Wait!

Leanne said...

that is so exciting though! congrats to both of you!!

natalie said...

congratulations!!!! that is awesome!!! that is HUGE!