CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 6, 2008

June's Room

I keep thinking any minute June will come, but I am sick with a cold now so it is a good thing she is not here yet....not today at least. Here are a few pics of her room we have put together. I never knew hanging pictures could be so difficult, James really had to come to the rescue on these.

Note: the wall color is a light melon green..not yellow

Isn't this a beautiful? This is from our tree out front! Seattle is so beautiful, you never have to water anything, everything grows beautiful and lush here.

5 comments:

Ms. McDonald said...

June's room is beautiful, I love what you have done. I can't wait for her to arrive. Love you both.
Cher

Leanne said...

Nicely done. What a lucky little girl to have parents like you guys! Can't wait to see pictures of her in her room!

Mum said...

Hey Guys, Everything looks picture perfect. We are very anxious to see that little one enjoying her great room. Love, Mum and Dad McD

Ann Marie said...

oh my, oh my! what a lovely little nursery!!!!! You are going to be a lovely mother too, I must add!

glm_ladybug said...

I love June's name hanging from the shelf, the fairy prints around her crib and the light fixture is fantastic. Truly a room worthy of baby June! Love you all! Gina