CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

More June...

We have arrived home today from the hospital and it feels good. James and I agree that it feels like Christmas only 20x better and we have been given the best gift. All we want to do is hang out together, love on june, take pictures of june, and eat. Holiday indeed. Here are a few more photos to feast on.






16 comments:

ike and em said...

She is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations!

Melissa Thatcher said...

she is so beautiful. YEaaahh!

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous photos! Especially the black and white ones, dang. She's gorgeous and so in love back. Oh, we're so, so happy for your Christmas in April!!! Can't wait, wait, wait to meet her and SEE you :), love k & t

Katie said...

Oh she is so gorgeous! Congratulations. I love all the beautiful photographs. Congratulations! We are thrilled for you.

Leanne said...

I love the B&W pictures, She is so precious!

natalie said...

are you freaking kidding me!!! wow she is darling! congratulations sar...i'm so happy for your both. glad everything went well and thx for posting the pics. i think she looks so much like you with her eyes closed :)

Mum said...

Hey Kids, The pics are so great, but we hope you have more clothes for that little girl than just hats. But the hats are very stylish! She is very precious. I'm dying to hold her. Love, MUM

Ann Marie said...

Beautiful June! Beautiful Sarah! What a beyond-description-wonderful experience this all is! Glad to see the dogs at least attempting to approach the babe...

w and w said...

beautiful beautiful beautiful! Aren't newborns just heavenly. Soak it in just as you are doing. That's all I have to say. Just soak it in.

Jane Durham said...

oh how beautiful. I'm so glad you're sharing all these pictures with us! I love seeing you and Kate and your mom, you are all so beautiful and similar. Glad you're feeling so good, and I hope it continues through your recovery!

M said...

Sarah and James,
What a gorgeous girl, and fun combination of your both. I am so happy for you! What a wonderful addition.

ferardandy said...

oh my gosh! congrats sarah! and james. maren sent me the link to your blog, i'm so excited for you! she is beautiful! i really really like her name:)

ferardandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ashly said...

What a beauty and miracle she is. Are you kidding me, 20 hours of labor and then a C-section. You are one strong mama. Love you and CONGRATS
xoxo
ashly

HeidiM said...

She is so beautiful and just in time for mother’s day! I was looking at all your pictures and you were the cutest pregnant lady ever. Does she get to come on tour? I am so happy for you two, congratulations!

The Garden said...

She is so beautiful!! What a wonderful blessing she is. I am glad you are all doing well.
Love, Sarah