CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Juniper!

Junie! You did it! You are now One year old! Happy Birthday!

This morning I woke up with june at 6:30am. I read to June her birth story out of a journal my beautiful mother gave me when June was born. The first entry is by my mother to June, it is very sweet. I couldn't help but cry today while reading about June's grand entrance into the world. It was not what I expected, but none of this year has been what I expected. One of the lines read "June has found housing in my heart." It is true, Juniper is permanently housed in my heart forever. I love being her mother, I love that my main job in life is to love juniper.

Here are a few pictures from last night, June and I wore our matching aprons that Aunt Kate bought us, and we made dinner for our friends Mauri and Jon who were visiting Seattle.








(just a small note about the coke can. that is mine, not june's, and she pulled it out of recycling, she is not drinking it. Although if you are a graves woman reading this you might think that was totally normal)





5 comments:

Jane Durham said...

oh sar! those pictures! I miss you. I love this post. I want to talk about this first year and hear more about your experience. loves-

Ann Marie said...

what cute photos! Happy Birthday June-bug!

Good to see two lovely women: Sarah and Mauri. love you both!

Sally said...

Happy Birthday Junie!

Melissa Thatcher said...

She is so beautiful and grown up! Do we get to see you when you come to town?

Natalie Petersen said...

Happy Birthday June!
I love these pictures. She is the perfect mix between you and James.
Hope you are doing well.