CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Concerts coming to YOU!


I've been touring about one long weekend a month this year. This consists of flying to Utah (in which I am quite a sight at the airport with stroller, bags, guitar etc) then dropping June off with my mom, and then leaving the next day to tour destination. BUT! in the not so distant future I will be flying to Utah and playing in Utah. Yay!

If you read this blog than you are most likely my mom or my mom. But by chance that you are reading this blog and you are a friend, I would love to see you at one of these shows! Spread the word. I will even be bringing a friend or two to play with me :)

Thurs. April 9: Private House Concert (sorry)

Friday, April 10, 2009
Room with a View Concert Series
(this will be a great show open to everyone, would love to see you here, unless you are Here which will also be an amazing show)
Room with a View Concert Series
Salt Lake City, UT 8 PM
rsvp to rsvp@roomwithaviewconcerts.com. Suggested donation is $15.00
http://www.roomwithaviewconcerts.com Once you rsvp they will send you the address to the house in the millcreek area.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Crumb Brothers House Concert
Logan, UT 7:30 PM
I am so thrilled to be returning to my favorite valley.
Seating is Limited!! Please call 435-792-4996 for tickets and information!!291 S 300 W
Logan, UT 84321

5 comments:

Kate said...

wish you were going to be playing WITH paul jacobsen and robbie. loved the image that came to mind with your landing-in-salt-lake description. sure miss and love you.

Ann Marie said...

hip, hip! will be seeing you at one of these shows for sure!

Shaun and Maren said...

I am going to try my darndest to be there! Thanks for the invite!

Jane Durham said...

can't wait to see you!

emmy said...

Sarah, it was so fun to see you and have a mini private show/practice in my house. I am bummed I didn't get to attend your other gigs. I hope you make it back this way again soon so I can. Once I get your voice and songs in my head - I cannot get them out.

Safe travels.