So I went for a week on a music cruise with the women in my family. We had a really incredible time and the music was just amazing....but I missed my little family so much. My sweet mother-in-law came to help James take care of Juniper while I was gone. I spoke to James on day 2 of the cruise, he told me that June was "WALKING!" I hate that I wasn't there. I was so excited to see it for myself when I got home. Here is the proof.
that's my girl.
Monday, March 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Wow is she the cutest little thing! Great little video :) when are you in slc again? Soon? :)...
She is so cute!!
I can't believe she is walking. James said she was trying last time he came, bu that was only a week or two ago?
I can't believe she's walking! she's not even 1 yet!
I saw some photos of your cruise on facebook...looks amazing! You, your sisters, your mom, your cousins, your aunt are all so BEAUTIFUL! What genes you have!
ohh!! I would hate that too, but so fun to come home to ! Hope we get to hear/see more about the cruise!
LOVE the video and congrats to Junie!! SO sad you missed it Sar... what a little superstar!
So sweet! It is the best when they start walking...I hope you come to visit Utah again sometime because I would love to meet your little June. Now that I am moving back to the UT, we should have a USU party when you come home. So keep us updated!
YEAH! Now June and Claire can race across the living room. When are we getting together again?
Wow, We love the video. Now Dad can see the widely touted Bunny! I sure miss that little Junie. Mom and Dad McFolks
she is so cute! Walking!!!
How fun! That's when the fun starts. Annie walked early too, get excited! And that cruise? Please tell me you chatted with Shawn Colvin! AHHHHHH! I just told Will, I hate cruises, but if that woman were on board, I'd go in a heartbeat!
Post a Comment