Are you a craft person?
Have you ever thought..." I have no idea where that _____(ribbon, paper, card etc) is, I guess I will just buy it." ?
or
"Ahhh, baby is asleep and all my craft materials are in her closet, and this is the only free hour I will have till tomorrow?"
I have the solution. It is pretty. It is neat. It is my craft corner 2000. Coming to a closet near you.
This was a fun project for me to put together. I love pretty ribbon. I love pretty paper. I love that now I can wrap a gift at any moment and know where everything is.
enjoy. (ps. thank you to my sweet hub for cutting my peg board to size and mounting it for me)
*also, if you want to know how to make one...let me know.
Also, here is a birthday shot of the Juniper discovering her gifts.
2 comments:
OOOH!! I love it!!
Happy birthday June!!!
love those pictures of Juney! great idea with the craft wall!
miss you guys!
Post a Comment