CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 8, 2009

first words and the warrior

SO! Juniper has a vocab of two words...working on three words that she says a lot.
1st word: Doggie (sounds like daaa geee)
2nd word: Daddy
3rd word: Baby (in progress)

Now...I have heard her say "momma" about twice, but I think I need to hear it more to count.

Here is a little video of june saying doggie.




And the second video of the day is of June the Fearless. I am doing a craft project which included these dowels, Junie got a hold of them and I thought she was so funny.
enjoy.


2 comments:

Jane Durham said...

oh my gosh, how cute is her little face in the doggy vid? I love hearing you talk in the second video. What a cool mom you are.

Ann Marie said...

look at how cute she is!!!! you've got a little smarty-pants on your hands!