I got into a big song contest in Kerrville TX. We leave today. 32 finalists out of 800. We each play 2 songs, and there are 6 winners. This will be a treat. Send a good thought my way this sat/sun. www.kerrvillefolkfestival.com xoxo sarah
This is so exciting Sarah! I'm not surprised though...your music is great! I'll send the good vibes your way :) Looking forward to hearing how it goes! Have fun :)
5 comments:
Sarah,
Looks like you and James and June are doing awesome. Your little girl is so cute. Good luck at your competition.
Erin Davis Nielsen
sending good thoughts! I love my gift...love you! good luck, take some video so we can hear too.
This is so exciting Sarah! I'm not surprised though...your music is great! I'll send the good vibes your way :) Looking forward to hearing how it goes! Have fun :)
Hip, hip, hooray! So VERY happy for you Sarah! I will be sending every ounce of prayer and good thoughts your way. Can't wait to hear how it goes!
so how did the festival go?? those videos of june are ADORABLE! wow she's walking and talking!!! can't wait to see you soon :)
Post a Comment