CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Anyone want to Dance?

The conversation went something like this in the Clothing Store:

James: "Why don't you pick out Junie some winter clothes while we are here"

Sarah: "I was already planning on it :) Oh MY GOODNESS! We have to get this TUTU! Junie just belongs in it!"

James: "Do you think it is really necessary? It is winter."

Sarah: "(incredulous look, pregnant pause)....Of course she NEEDS it!"

James: "Ok, lets get it"

Sarah: "I have the best husband"




6 comments:

Diana said...

Sarah, I think the tutu is great but I am in LOVE with those socks? Where did you come acrossed those??? How adorable are they! I love them.

Belkycita said...

I am so glad he agreed! She looks DARLING!!

Ann Marie said...

Of course, tutu's are for WINTER! It's that time of year for the ballet. Thank goodness James quickly came to his senses. Junie is absolutely stunning in that tutu.

natalie said...

great story and great pics. wow she is adorable! and she looks so much like james to me it's crazy!!!

Laurel Criddle said...

K, thats the ONLY reason why I would love a baby girl someday. For all those cute adorable little accessories that boys just can't get away with! James is learning fast! :) Soooo precious! She looks so smiley!

w and w said...

hah! Love it! To real, all too real! The tutu is adorable!