James in the last year has discovered the Electric Guitar. He has bought and sold many in the last year just to find his "perfect" setup. He has taken them apart and put in new pickups, tuners, electronics etc. He knows much more about electric guitars than I do. funny.
So the other day James gave me my first Electric Guitar, it is gold and sparkles and I love it. Coming from the acoustic world I am getting used to playing it. But, what a cool guy I got as a husband. Lucky me, I win again!

I didn't know I was marrying a musician :)
3 comments:
An Agile p-90 goldtop & Epiphone Vallve Junior, great gear!
You can ask Danielle about electric guitar players and being "done" with buying new gear...it never ends...
Enjoy!
You are super lucky!
Rock on! Isn't it great when husbands join you in your interests...especially when they're gear-heads?!
Post a Comment