CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

YES WE CAN!


Go Barack! This is a really historic moment and I am so thrilled to be part of it. Today when I went to the polls I felt a surge of energy and I felt really honored to be able to cast my vote. I am ready to support our new president. I thought McCain's speech was really heartfelt and I loved Barack's acceptance speech.

3 comments:

Laurel Criddle said...

Yay!!!!! I'm ready for a change!

Mum said...

I'm so proud that my family participated in the election process. Isn't it awesome that we have that privilege. I pray every day for our country and the rights we hold so dear. Prop 8 passed! God Bless America. Love you, MUM

Johnsons said...

yeah for obama! we are stoked! he will be a great voice for america in the world.