
click here: Lib & Noodle
my website is www.libandnoodle.etsy.com
Lib & Noodle
Now, even though Paul J. has mentioned that it is too early to start thinking anything Christmas except eggnog....I will break the rule this one time!
I have decided to start my own little business called "Lib & Noodle" named after my two dogs. Last year I made our Christmas Stockings and of course 2 for our dogs. This year I have decided to offer them for sale! They are Christmas Stockings that are hip and made with love. The perfect Stocking for Pets and their People! They are a great way to include your pet into your family! Or, if you have no pets, they are just great stockings in two sizes. I have been told they are great to give a small gift in. You can choose from different fabrics and sizes, all affordable for our holiday budgets.
I might even throw in a free CD as my gift to you!
Just click here:
Lib & Noodle
Small Stockings: $15
Large Stockings: $25
Happy Holiday!!!!
-Sarah
4 comments:
GREAT stockings Sarah! I love your hot air balloon fabric. And you've already sold 5!!! I'm really excited for you :)
Sarah, I'm currently deciding. As if you weren't already conquering the world, way to go on a new business! I LOVED the post of halloween pics. Your mom was a real belle like her Gone with the Wind, you and your sis take after her so much, you three should have a photo shoot together. Junie is a so adorable. A doll, she seems so happy always, all smiles like you. Did you know one of my childhood nicknames was Janie-junie? fun. It was so fun to remember dressing up with you, chairleaders, going to Centerstage movie in tutus, etc. fun memories. thanks for a great post.
Super cool, Sarah! Great idea. If we had some dogs or little ones we'd definitely order!
Hi Sarah! It's Laura Connolly Spencer! It was so good to see your blog. June is so beatiful. I hope that life is going well. Where are you living now?
Post a Comment