CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

GIVE AWAY



Hello friends. so today is my first official "GIVE AWAY!" feels exciting doesn't it, just saying that word? I've been working on these cute bags for awhile now. They are meant to store books/toys etc for our kiddies and be durable enough that they could carry them around if they want. But in reality, anyone could use them kiddies or not.
I'm giving one away!

If you want one of these "made with love" bags.
leave a comment. and I will draw a name later this week. And if you want to make one yourself, here is the pattern.

xo s

11 comments:

Ann Marie said...

ooh! sarah! i LOVE these! PLEASE, PLEASE draw my name!

Ricki said...

Those are really nice, Sarah. Thanks for the pattern. One more thing to add to my "never gonna make this" list. :)

I didn't know who Dinah W. was, thanks for the introduction. I've been listening to her since your post and recognize some of her songs - just never knew who she was. Sad.

emily ballard said...

I hope I'm the lucky winner because I love that front bag!

Jane Durham said...

me too. Sar, I was going through things at my parents house last week and found the card you gave me after my mom's funeral, Peter and I opened it over and over and over to listen to Stand by Me play, he loved it. I loved it too, and I love you for writing it to me! I'm so lucky. Thank you!

Melissa Thatcher said...

pick me! Pick me!!

jayne wells said...

Those are absolutely darling!! I want to make them but I don't sew. I really want to learn though. What other hidden talents do you have?

megan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
megan said...

So I don't know you. I was linked this blog (because I love cute bags) by jayniemoon. I love your bags and I love Anna Maria Horner and Amy Butler, etc., fabric. It is way nice of you to post the pattern too! Thanks for putting me in your drawing.

Megan
sorry about the deleted comment. I messed it up!
meganspence@gmail.com

Belkycita said...

I know I shouldn't enter because I already have something made from you but I couldn't help myself!!!!
Those are adorable!!!

Ethel said...

me....you don't know my , but, i love the bags!!

Emily Burnette said...

Sarah!! These are so fun...I'm impressed :) I LOVE the fabric choices! Am I too late to enter the drawing? Hopefully I made it in time!