CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Over The Rhine


I go here every summer.
which is where I met these two lovely songwriters.
Last night I saw Over The Rhine
play at the StateRoom in salt lake city.

From the first downbeat
it was apparent that
we were listening to pros.
The band was so together
the songs so so good
Karin's were vocals out of this world.
you would think they have been doing this for 20 years.
oh wait. they have.

Thank you Karin and Linford for your kindness
and inspiring a young independent musician. me.

ps. if you are looking for a great salon in slc. Click Here. ask for Leland. tell her I sent you.

2 comments:

Kate said...

looks like i might have to hit up a show when they make it back home to cincinnati:) thanks for the recommendation!

w and w said...

Oh how I miss you. 1- love the new guitar. Um can I have one? 2- love the post below. I need to make time for it as well. the same is true for me, songwriting is hard, but SO rewarding if I make time for it 3-from one musician and friend to the next- . Miss seeing you smile while we sing. keep it up girl, keep inspiring me to do the same