CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 14, 2009

The Winner Is...

congrats Anna!!!!
Hope you enjoy it!

note: I actually did make myself do a fair drawing with small slips of paper and everything. #1 comment it is. Thanks everyone for entering my first official drawing. I think I will do more in the future :)

Happy Weekend.

Next week I leave on a small tour to northern Colorado and Nebraska. If you know anyone who lives in these states, spread the word. The schedule of dates is
here.
I am touring with the amazing Paul Jacobsen & Ryan Tanner. Playing a combination of everyone's music, becoming the band for one another. Can't wait. Pray the roads dry and the food not fast.
xo

4 comments:

Belkycita said...

No Utah tour during Christmas time?

Ricki said...

I went to the ward's new member social tonight (to represent the Primary). I was remembering how you played and sang for us at the social we attended two years ago. What a treat and what an introduction!

Good luck with your traveling tour. Road dry, good food. Got it.

Ann Marie said...

woohoo! THANK YOU sarah! can't wait for more giveaways!!!!

Leanne said...

cute bags! you are so talented with a sewing machine.