
(Photo by Ryan Tanner)
Emily Tanner: This one is funny because emily just did a blog post that included me. BUT I would like to assure her that it was decided in my heart and head yesterday long before her post that she would be on my list. Emily is a person that has always been kind to me. She has a charm about her that makes me want to know more. She not only is a talented graphic designer; but her home is so hip and beautiful. She is a mother to two amazing boys. She has great taste in movies and music (I mean, look who she is married to), she makes people feel comfortable in their own skin, and when I am with her I am laughing a lot. Here is her blog.

(sadly and a little ironic, I took this bad photo on my phone)
Jed & Jayne Wells: This couple is just pretty great start to finish. Jed is doing all the photography and video filming for this recording project. You know when someone just really surprises you by their talent? This is Jed. He is just ridiculously talented. I will post some of the photos he took for this project if/when they are released to me someday...but here is a quick video to go watch that Jed filmed of The Madison arm; click here. Jayne is Jed's wife. She came to visit the studio yesterday and I thought she was just wonderful. Smart, kind, comfortable with herself, and she really takes care of her family. Here is her lovely blog. Love it. And when you see these two together you can tell they just really love each other and are cheering for one another.
(photo by Jed Wells)
Scott Wiley: The mastermind. The torta gatherer. The collector of amazing instruments. Our Alpha in this recording project. Scott makes me laugh a lot. And last night at midnight I realized that I had locked my keys in my car and had to call AAA. I mean I was in the APX security system building, so I knew I was safe even without all those huge trucks tilted up on two wheels in the parking lot. But Scott stayed over 45 minutes to make sure I got on my way safely. And he and his disc golf /uke stories made me laugh almost the whole time.
I'm pretty excited for everyone to hear this album we are making. I really don't think that there is a recording that accomplishes what we are creating this week.
More witnessing to come.
1 comment:
Sarah, Sarah. I am totally flattered. It was my pleasure to meet, and chat with you, and certainly to hear you sing. You are so genuine and so cool. I wish Seattle wasn't so far away.
Post a Comment