
Happy Halloween!
Took juniper the chicken out
Trick Or Treat
no treats for the chicken this year.
I'm trying to hold off on giving her
candy for as long as possible.
every mom I talk to says
once you start you can't stop.
true?
Also, being in slc has been really great.
mostly i have been impressed with the quality of
beautiful women that I know here.
I've had some of the best conversations in the last 2 weeks.
thoughtful. kind. witty. I love it. Thank you dear ones.
(anna and I. thank you cute polaroid)
My lovely friend anna banana
took me to liberty park to give
me a mini-photo lesson
Look Here to see her work.
Thanks anna.
note: left Nikon D-40 in Seattle. Will have to try my new tricks soon.

OHHHHHHHHHHHH and I almost forgot.
today I bought a beautiful guitar
was going to get called the J-45
But after hearing this one sing
the choice was clear.
my heart is still humming.
can't wait to see what songs are inspired by these strings.
Took juniper the chicken out
Trick Or Treat
no treats for the chicken this year.
I'm trying to hold off on giving her
candy for as long as possible.
every mom I talk to says
once you start you can't stop.
true?
Also, being in slc has been really great.
mostly i have been impressed with the quality of
beautiful women that I know here.
I've had some of the best conversations in the last 2 weeks.
thoughtful. kind. witty. I love it. Thank you dear ones.
(anna and I. thank you cute polaroid)My lovely friend anna banana
took me to liberty park to give
me a mini-photo lesson
Look Here to see her work.
Thanks anna.
note: left Nikon D-40 in Seattle. Will have to try my new tricks soon.

OHHHHHHHHHHHH and I almost forgot.
today I bought a beautiful guitar
called a Hummingbird.
Gibson makes another model I thought Iwas going to get called the J-45
But after hearing this one sing
the choice was clear.
my heart is still humming.
can't wait to see what songs are inspired by these strings.
4 comments:
I think it is true, they will see it and remember and beg for it! or maybe that is just me :-)
I got the package thanks! I wrote about it in my blog, you should look at it, Victoria is dancing to Born to Fly.
Love !!!
Thats the cutest little chicken I've ever seen! Adorable! Your second pic didn't show up on my screen? Guitar sounds amazing....now I really can't wait for some new songs for you. I miss you (fake crying..waa waa waaaaa). I need to call you sometime.
thanks for the shoutout! love you, sarah!
proud of you for resisting giving your pretty little girl that sugar that makes us all addicts!
AND you got a new guitar! so happy for you...can't wait to hearit!
I need more chicken photos! She is SO CUTE!!
Post a Comment