i've decided this christmas I want
to support independent artists by
buying most of junie's gift off ETSY
or from the artist themselves.
of course i started looking at items,
3 hours later....still looking
I'm amazed at the talent out there. wow.
this was one of my favorite finds. This is a
cool young couple based out of portland
he is an artist, these are a few of his prints.
super affordable
sells orginals and prints
go crazy. also, read the bios for each animal, they are so funny! The wife writes the bios.



2 comments:
How cute!!
Hey your post reminded me of this site http://papersedge.blogspot.com/
Her sister used to be in our ward and she just posted a link of her work. I think it is adorable so take a look, it might be your style but I thought I would pass it on.
Those are awesome! Thanks for the tip.
Post a Comment