Having my family in town makes this lil' heart sing...
LOUD.
Joe and John from Austin
Kate from Seattle.
Does it get any better?
The holiday has consisted of usual Christmas fare plus:
2, soon to be 3 movies; (Up In The Air, Avatar, and Sherlock)
If you don't know this about me yet...I love going to the movies.
many pounds of sweets
6 Office viewings
4 Modern Family viewings
6 Games of Yahtzee (I got a Yahtzee on 4 out of 6 games. amazing)
1 new car stereo, not that public radio is all that bad, but still
10 carols at the piano
1 dinner at Happy Sumo
many a dr. pepper
24 hours spent helping june 'play' with new toys
76 hours of laughing with my siblings
I love the holiday.
My only remaining question I have for you is:
WHERE ON EARTH CAN YOU BUY A SKIRT OR DRESS PAST YOUR KNEES?????
no, seriously. I tried to buy my mama a long skirt. I even dared to enter cold water creek before the velvet and moose apparel scared me out. I walked into EVERY store at the Gateway and at Fashion Place malls, including nordstroms, dillards, and macy's.
seriously, if you know of ONE store. please let me know.
xo
s
3 comments:
Hey, Sarah. I got this skirt at my local JCPenney a little while ago:
http://www2.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?ItemTyp=C&itemID=16dec9c&GrpTyp=SIZ&ShowMenu=T&ShopBy=0&SearchString=east+5th+skirt+womens&RefPage=SearchDepartment.aspx&s4PageSize=15&CmCatId=searchresults&Search1Prod=True
That east5th line had quite a few below-the-knee options. And you know, now that I'm a grandma and all, I'm pretty good at picking out clothes my friends' moms.
Funny, my suggestion was to JCPenney too. I have pretty good luck there on skirts. Good Luck! I'm so glad you are having such a great holiday. Oh...I got Nearer for Christmas. you sound as beautiful as ever. I really LOVE it. In fact I pulled up a few things on the internet to show my kids and they both were glued to my laptop. My daughter said, "Mom, she has such a beautiful voice!" We love you!!!
My mom shops at Christopher and Banks, they seem to have long skirts.
Post a Comment