CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 20, 2009

surprise


I love surprises.
I am a long time believer in date nights.
and james really pulled out a christmas miracle with both!
James, aka best hub in the world
took me on a surprise overnight date.
first up: matinee- "invictus" with all the treats I wanted
(loved the movie-could be I love morgan freeman ever since shawshank, but matt damon was great too)
next: dinner at Trio- I mean have you tried their rosemary flatbread?
next: Armstrong Mansion. I will not go into details :)
next: breakfast and sleep in.

thank you sweet James. you mean everything to me.

1 comment:

Diana said...

If this is why you skipped our USU party...I totally don't blame you! What a great memory. We sure missed you though! :) Next year it's ugly sweater party, a few less kids and the standard white elephant game! Until next year!!