
Got a call a few months ago
from a woman who wanted to write
an article about me for the press.
Didn't know if the story would ever make it to print.
But here it is today on
Mormon Times
xo
s
*if the link is not working, just google mormon times and then click on the music tab
(would like to clarify however that Scott Wiley produced my albums, not myself :)
-thanks judy for your thoughtfulness in writing this.
6 comments:
so cool. and I love the vid below. could I throw a house party?
This is so wonderful! You are so accomplished already. I love the "Nearer" CD. I'm so glad your talent is being acknowledged through an article like this!!!
You are So amazing! I am glad for your example of balancing a family and your dreams!
Where can I hear the songs mentioned at the end of the article?
wow, sarah! things are really moving for you...all that hard work is really paying off!
loves, loves, loves!
super cute picture of you Sarah! You look good in yellow!
Very cool, Sarah.
Every time Rachel and Lucy see a picture of you, they ask if you are famous. I think so.
We went to Invictus opening night. It was so fun to take Derrick; he was singing along to all of the songs.
Post a Comment