
utah has been lovely
especially the part where I got to see so much of my family
and the part I got to play music with my favorite people
but. it is time to go home
and I am
ready.
seattle has been pulling on my heartstrings awhile.
James has been interviewing for residencies all over the US
we match in March
where we will be the next four years.
so. if you have ever wanted to visit seattle,
now is the time. while I am still there.
xo
s
also, if you are looking for good music today. Try Mr. Buddy Guy, a chicago bluesmaster. Let me put it this way. Jimi Hendrix used to skip his own shows to catch a club show of buddy guy's. Artists like Led Zeppelin, the stones, and clapton have covered his tunes. take a listen.

1 comment:
hey sarah! your little girl is cute as a bug! it looks like life has been treating you right, so many fun things going on, i'm so happy for you and james. happy new year!
Post a Comment