I wrote this song for my lil juniper.
it is always hard to leave her for a few days when I tour
even when I know she is with family who loves her
no matter the distance
'nothing can keep my love from you'
video live from KRFC -Birds of a Feather tour with Ryan and Paul.
I love their harmonies.
thanks cindy for taking the video!
6 comments:
i love love love this. beautiful.
You made me cry! what a beautiful song and you, you have a wonderful voice, what a gift you have Sarah.
I was so happy to see a video of you, somehow you don't feel as far away.
so beautiful. I love hearing you talk about it, what a treasure for junie.
love this indeed! i'm so glad i got to hear it...i've been dying to hear it ever since you told me about this one. just beautiful.
Joe and I listened together last night, and we both could just feel the love you have for June. It's beautiful!
Hi Sis, We love your song. What a great talent you have to voice your feeling so beautifully. Thanks for sharing with us. Love Mum and Pop McD
Post a Comment